Art Consultancy Services
Cosmocosa offers a complete panorama of Latin American Art and works according to the requirements of each client, whether it is buying, selling or building a collection.
Collection maintenance and development:
- Advise in buying or selling artworks.
- Administration of private, public and corporate collections.
- Inventory and archive.
- Research and update on documentation and specialized bibliography.
- Logistics, maintenance and restoration.
- Legal and accounting advice.
Cosmocosa works with a team of investigators, restorers, registrars and museum experts and in collaboration with galleries, artists, art dealers, art fairs, auction houses and private owners.
Investigation, Backup and Clients Updates:
- Biannual update to clients of all the exhibitions, news, and auction results of the artists that they have previously acquired through Cosmocosa through its own archive of national and international press and exhibition catalogues.
Auction and Secondary Market:
- Regular updates of related auctions to its clients.
- Assistance in buying and selling through an auction house.
- Advise on valuations and consignments.
Press and Communication:
- Press services to artists and institutions to promote exhibitions and cultural projects in Buenos Aires.
Organizes exhibitions for the promotion of the artists it represents in its facilities, cultural centres, art fairs and associated galleries.
Mapa de las Artes of Buenos Aires:
- Publishing of this publication since 2004, in association with its founding director Agustin Montes de Oca.
Art Books & Catalogues:
- Production, editing and publishing, of art catalogues, publications and artists’ books.